Listed in Health & Beauty
- 2205 Hwy 121 Bedford, TX 76021
- (817) 412-5369
The history of Carter BloodCare goes back to 1951 when J.K. and Susie L. Wadley chartered the Wadley Research Institute and Blood Bank. They changed the name of the nonprofit organization in 1993 to BloodCare of Dallas. Fort Worth was being served by Carter Blood Center, founded in 1957 with grant support from the Amon G. Carter Foundation.